Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July is up!

Eeeeek! I am so excited that another forum has started. It means we are even closer to meeting our babies. Officially in the 2nd trimester now and absoluetly loving it (sickness and exhaustion aside!).

Starting to get a little bump now!

13+2 x

Replies

• Options
    wow time is certainly flying by image xx
  • Options
    Roll on May, cannot wait to be a family of 4,

xx
  • Options
    So exciting!

I have my 12 week scan nxt tuesday finally and once that is here I think I might be able to relax a little.

Amazing to think that we are a third of the way through already!! Woo hoo xx
  • Options
    Yey!!! We need a FaceBook style 'like' button xximage
  • Options
    Wow I was in the due in July 2010 forum doesn't seem like 2 years ago I was 1st there. Still can't believe that I'm going to be a mummy of 3!!! :lol:
  • Options
    We do need a facebook style like button!!

Talking of Facebook, once I have had my scan I was thinking of settling up a facebbok group for us all Due in May 2012 ladies. Would anyone be interested in joining?? xx
  • Options
    Yes i would Join Jacobsmummy xx its sometimes easier to chat on there xxx image
  • Options
    Oh I would join. We have 1 for July 2010 & have made soooo many friends & had meet ups. Would be lovely to do that with you ladies xx
  • Options
    Yes, jacobsmummy! I'd love to join xx
  • Options
    Yeah hun I'd join. We have one from June'09 and we all speak everyday. It's lovely. X