Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

aches and pains?

Is it too early to get pregnancy-related aches and pains? I suddenly feel like an old woman, especially from my lower back down my bum cheeks! And my knees and shoulders hurt too.

Replies

• Options
    Def not. I'm only 6+3 and i'm already aching too image

Feel better soon x x
  • Options
    If anywhere has ached, it has been lower back. Everything settling and relaxing apparently!
  • Options
    I've experienced pains just below ribs at the sides today, my boss thinks its just everything moving around to accomodate baby image
  • Options
    I've noticed my back starts to hurt if I stand up or walk for too long, never used to get that before! Wonder what we'll be like in 3rd trimester lol!!!
  • Options
    OMG Don't talk to me about aches and pains!! LOL I have stretching pains all around bump boobs ache back aches knees hurt umm headaches teeth hurt!! LOL I am literally falling apart image all worth it in the end image lol :lol:image
  • Options
    G/C from DIJ I've had a sore back right at the bottom at the top of my bum and it kills! Also think I've pulled a muscle down the back of my right ribs - but that might not be bump related!

All worth it in the end but also good to have a wee moan about it too! image
  • Options
    ive felt PGP setting in again for the last few weeks & its gradually getting worse, right now im sat typing this with a pain down my left side, every time i put pressure on my left foot, when i lift it i get a dart of sciatic pain (must stop doing that!!) it hurts when i walk it hurts when i sit & my knees are screwed! when im sat for a while & get up i walk like a 90 year old for about 10 steps until i can straighten out & i feel like i waddle already & its not the bump!! the more housework i do or the more i move around the sorer it becomes & the worse i am when i do sit down & eventually get up if that makes sense! Ive also got an outrageous pain in the front pubic region a few times turning in bed which i never did before & im praying im not gonna end up with SPD too!! Im the same gestation as yourself Bee2 so in answer to your Question all be it a very long answer! Nope its not at all too early! x