Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2012

When did your sickness end?

hello, I'm from dijune and getting so tired of feeling and being sick. I'm 11 weeks today and been feeling worse for the past 5 days. Just looking for some reassurance that the end is in sight, are you all feeling better or still queasy/sick? If better, when did your sickness go?

Thanks

Replies

• Hi i am 11+6 and had really bad nausea n sickness until end of last wk, it is nw calming a little, stil being occasionally sick but that is far better than the nausea all day and night, so hopefully you will get some relief soon. Is this ur first baby? X
  • Yup, so nothing to compare it to! I'm just feeling so awful this week!
  • I know how you feel. Week 11 was by far my worst week!! I'm 15 weeks tomorrow and over tha last week have been feeling like my energy is coming back. I'm going to bed at 10 rather than 7.30pm!!

The sickness has eased up loads too. I still feel it every now and then but thats not too bad. There seemed to be a turning point when I'm guessing the placenta really took over and I started to feel better.

Hang in there and just remember that you are feeling ill because of all of the wonderful pregnancy hormones that are helping to make a baby! Easy for me to say that now I'm feeling better I know!

xx
  • I'm 13 weeks and fine now, I think mine stopped just after the 11 week mark.

Hope you start to feel better soon xx
  • Hi

I was really poorly and sick all the time, at 12 weeks exactly it got worse and i spoke to the midwife at my scan and she said it should die down, i am now 15+3 and have felt ok for about 2 weeks but i have to say unfortunately for me it got a lot worse before it got better image

I still dont have my appetite back yet but at least i am keeping things down.

Hope that helps xx
  • I started to feel better about week 12 then was rough for a couple of days in week 13 i'm 15 weeks in two days and think my energy is returning and only feel quezzy when I'm tired or/and hungry xxx
  • Thanks ladies, hopefully this will end over the next few weeks then!
  • Hello

Both times round mine stopped at around 11 weeks, although it reached its peak just before at about 9-10 weeks!

Hopefully not long to go!
  • I'm 15 weeks and still suffering with sickness but then I have hyperemesis rather than normal morning sickness, am taking tablets for it and it does seem to be easing a little now but just as I think maybe I could cut back the tablets I have another bought of being sick again!

Hope it gets better for you soon xx
  • Thanks girls, well after two days of sickness I have had two good days with only a minimal amount of nausea before meals. Hopefully this is it now, but you do worry when you start to feel better too!
  • LOL We are all mad! we worry when we are sick but worry more when it stops image I am 15 weeks now and feel 100% well and hate it LOL I am counting the days till mw apt and 20 week scan imagexxx Glad u are starting to feel better and try not to worry image xxx
  • Mine ended around 12 weeks and like carlyfee says we worry then that something is wrong. lol. I was only worrying yesterday because my belly looked smaller than the day before (I've put it down to being bloated). I'm also worrying that I'm 13+6 and hardly have a belly at all, surely I should be showing a lot more by now?? :roll: