Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else ???

Morning all! Is anyone else feeling terribly sick?! Oh gosh I feel awful and what's worse is I have to act normally out of the home lol!! I was sick with my other two but I don't think it was from this early image

Replies

• I feel awful, sick, but can't actually be sick, so I run to the loo and then nothing, my stomach really hurts afterwards. I was really, really sick though, throwing up loads in my first pg, many moons ago, but it started later around six week point.

This pg seems very different.

Igitigi how many weeks are you?

• Me, I am so glad someone else mentioned it!

I have been feeling really really queesy since yesterday, which on the whole I take as a good sign, it is such as shame I feel so poo!

Bought some galaxy chocolate on the way home, in a hope to make me feel better = nothing!

• Ill be 5 weeks tomorrow ...only 5 weeks lol ...its so hard ,i was really sick yesterday and a little bit sick this morning but i was wretching all the way to work!! I have eaten little bits all day today and i seem to be ok this evening ...forcing yourself to eat when you feel so rotten is hard but it seems to work. I also have really tender (.)(.) and keep getting a sharp pain in my nipples lol ..oh and knackered . x

• Me too, lying on the sofa watching terrible TV seems to be helping.

Might have an early night.

Have terrible heartburn too! Have bought some diet coke caffeine free of course to see if that helps!

• I dont feel too bad at all tonight ...but then i got home and had a bath then ive been grazing the whole evening along with watching soaps lol ...I cant help but be paranoid ...if ive no symptoms im worrying something isnt right and if i have symptoms im moaning!! lol

• igitigi - you are so right. How old are your other two?

I'm still on the sofa, quite enjoying it! Should have gone to ballet class tonight, not sure I would have managed! Maybe next week!

• I've felt a tad nauseous on and off but nothing major. I didn't suffer at all with my 2 girls. Couldn't imagine having to run off to the toilet, me and being sick don't go well!

J x
  • My ds is6 and dd 3 image I felt crap all day at work and I can't tell them for weeks yet so it's really hard!! X