Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm joining you ladies : )

Hi ladies,

I got a faint BFP yesterday (10dpo) on a first response test so very early days. I think i'm due on the 24th May. I already have a daughter who is 2.5years.

Hubby and I are very excited. Cant wait to share the journey with you all. xx

Replies

• Options

Congratulations and welcome! image

• Options

Hi Im Laura

7 weeks today, due 1st May and I have a 5 year old daughter.

How are you feeling? xx

• Options

Hi Laura, Its really early days for me as Im only nearly 4 weeks pregnant...I got a faint positive on a first response test. Im excited, tired and get waves of feeling sick already!

How have you been feeling so far? xx

• Options

Hi Peanuts mum and congratulations image Im 5&1 ...cant wait for 12 weeks although i was to enjoy every minute of it its hard in the early days image I have two dc already. Ds 6 and DD 3 im due 14th May xx

• Options
    Hi everyone, finally found this page lol. Can I join in? I'm now 6 weeks 4 days. And feeling mega gross image so tired and can't even stand to look at food at mo. This will be baby number 2 for me, my dd is almost 8, but this is my partners first so very excited. X
  • Options

Me too Barnesie.....anything with a strong flavour is a no go!

Hello Peanuts Mum and welcome to our little group x

• Options
    Welcome peanuts mum and barnesie! Congratulations on your BFP's! image x
  • Options

Thanks ladies. I did another test today (the day before my missed period) and the line was loads stronger! Very excited!

Are you all going to book an appointment with a doctor in order to get referred to the midwife for your booking in appointment? Or can you just book straight in with the midwife? xx

• Options

Hi Peanuts mum and Barnesie....congrats on your bfp's!

Peanuts mum....I also have a daughter who is 2.5...think I'm due 18th May! I think you can just book straight in with the midwife....thats what I'm going to do! xx

• Options

Thanks babe33 and congratulations to you too. Are you going to arrange your appointment for when your 8/9 weeks? (Ive forgotten)! xx

• Options
    Morning ladies...I rang the GP surgery last week & asked if I need to book a GP appt and they said no just to ring the midwives. First time round I did book a GP appt but he didn't really do anything so was hoping I wouldn't have to this time! Phoned the midwives this morn but missed their return call as was in the surgery with dd. Waiting for them to ring me again so I'll let you all know what they say! x
  • Options

Eeeeek excited!! image Midwife rang and I have my booking appt 3 weeks today, 4th October at 10am! Oh and its the same midwife as last time which I'm so happy about as she was so lovely image Also she worked out my due date as 15 May, it'll probably change again at scan but that makes me 2 days further along than I thought haha! So at that appt I'll be 8+1. She's going to send me some info out in the post so looking forward to receiving that. This is all making it feel more real! xx

• Options
    Thanks everyone, I just booked straight in wit midwifes and my first appointment I, a week tomorrow, so excited! I'll be 7 +6 then. I know the first appointment is a

Long one tho and they need to take blood which I'm not lookin forward to.