Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

dizzy spells

Hi Ladies

Has anyone else been having dizzy spells and a feeling of just not being with it? Ive been like this for about 10 days and i went to the docs tonight but he said everything seems fine ..blood pressure etc .

Ive been having a few cramps too but nothing major its just the dizzy spells making me feel crap (especially hard when trying to keep it from my employers) . The doctor also said something really bizzare . I told him i was pg and he said how far etc then asked had i actually done a test?!?! how does he propose id know otherwise lol!!!

xx

Replies

• Ha ha what a weird question from doc :-/ iv been feeling really faint, and have fainted on a few occasions. I would say just make sure you drink lots, and alway have a piece of fruit on standby incase its your blood sugar levels dropping to low. Hope you start to feel better soon. X
  • Hiya, as above, keep your blood sugar up, but it's pretty normal to have dizzy spells. Just make sure you rest, sit down if you need to - whether at work or not. If it's very bad maybe confide in your boss. They shouldn't tell anyone and will do you a risk assessment.

xxx

• Thanks Ladies image I think its linked to the tiredness too!! Im so tired im going to bed the same time as my children lol!! were going on holiday on monday so i can rest for a week ...kind of lol x

• I too have feel a bit like that, just generally horrid and yucky! Roll on 12 weeks when this nastiness should subside, sure I never felt like this with my other 2.

J x