Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Infection :-(

Hi ladies, Went to the Doctors this morning as in the night I had awful sharp pains low down on the right. I was so convinced it was all over again but doctor suspected a bladder infection. Did a urine sample and I do have one. I have never been so happy to have a blade infection lol, I was so pleased it wasn't the baby. I did need to wee quite often but assumed it was a symptom as I haven't had any pain when going. Got antibiotics and fingers crossed it will clear up. The Doctor was the same that I saw when I found out I was pregnant and he was so lovely as I cried saying I'm worried I'm going to turn into a hypercondriac as I worry at every little thing but he was very reassuring and said he understands given the mmc and I was far from a hypercondriac as there was something wrong lol. Hope you all have a lovely day, I'm off to relax under doctors orders image xx

Replies

• Glad it was nothing serious and I can understand your relief it being bladder infection rather then the baby. I can understand your worry I've been exactly the same ever since finding out I am pg.

Take it easy and chill, hope the infection clears soon xx