Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anybody got an inklings or preferences on sex of bubs?

Hi Ladies as the title said i just thought it would be nice to talk about what we think we might be having or any preferences on sex? obviously provided baby is healthy that is the main thing image

I think im having a boy!! It doesnt matter as i have a boy and girl already although i suppose it would be nice to have a boy because my dd will be the middle child and it would be nice for her to be the only girl but either way i dont mind image

I think its a boy because with my ds i didnt know i was pg for ages and so symptoms werent that bad but with dd i was sick really badly from the minute i knew i was pg and this time i havnt been too ill just knackered!!

Anyone else got an inkling? x

Replies

• Options
    I'm the same, as long as baby happy and healthy I don't mind, but have feeling its a boy but for opposite reason to you. I didn't suffer from any morning sickness with dd but this time been awful. I know every pregnancy is different tho so could be completely wrong lol. X
  • Options
    I think this one is a boy as I've felt completely different to when I was pregnant with dd. I know every pregnancy is different but the way I feel is the only thing I have to go on at the mo! I'd be happy with another girl, practicality wise that would suit as I have soooo many beautiful clothes, but a boy would be nice too so we have one of each. As long as baby is healthy I don't mind image x
  • Options
    It took us nearly three years to get here and I thought it will never happen and now it as I am so happy I really don't mind either way boy or a girl I feel blessed and privileged to be in this position. I have a 'feeling' it might be a boy. I have gone off sweets and normally was addicted to chocolate. Craving sour and very acidic foods, if it is to trust old wives tales sweet for girls, savoury for boys, but reading different posts you realise these are just old wives tales lol every pg is different. I will be trying the ring one soon, just for fun! Anyone tried and tested?? xx  
  • Options

Im feeling Im having another girl, I have two little girlies already. Im sick to death with family members saying 'hopefully a boy this time' or 'this has to be a boy' I quickly tell them Im quite convinced this is another girl which me and the hubby are are the moon about. I couldnt care less of the gender, as long as I have my baby in my arms in 6 months time healthy we we will be happy parents. This is why we have decided  to wait till the baby is born to find out the sex.

coco x

• Options

Whenever I think about it I imagine myself with another girl.....but think thats just because I already have a little girl and the house is full of girls stuff lol! It would be easier on the finances to have another girl as we already have everything...clothes, shoes, bedding etc! Also they will have to share a bedroom so 2 girls would be perfect! But a little boy would be fantastic too! Like everyone has said...I'm happy if baby is healthy!! Exciting times ahead ladies! xxx