Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Three Sleeps to go!

Only three more sleeps to go until my 12 week scan!

Im really nervous even though Ive already had 3 scans.. Im convinced something will be wrong because I havent really got any symptoms now

Replies

• Laura I am so nervous too, not quite sure how to cope, I really want to be positive but then think worst also. Four sleeps for me!

It doesn't help the fact that I read some sad posts in forums about the scans etc. My hubby is trying to ban me from reading all this.

All I can say try keep positive, easier said then done I know and I wish you all the best, I am sure everything is fine for you, specially as you've had scans before and you know your little bean is in there image  Symptoms come and go and towards the end of first trimester there is less symptoms. Fingers crossed for you xxx

• Thanks.. only 1 sleep to go now. Feel like Im going to burst with excitement xx

• Awww cant wait to hear how it went!! Im not having as many symptoms now either xx

• Today is the day! I will let you know how I get on xx

• Good luck Laura xx

• Is it yours today aswell May13?? Im at work at the moment and cant concentrate. My appointment is at 2.10pm xxx

• Good luck girls! A wk today for me, just can't wait to tell everyone! Can't wait 2 hear how u all get on x x

• Laura mine is tomorrow! Eeekkk! I ma so so nervours but excited at the same time.

I will look out for your post, fingers crossed all goes well.

Lorraine, hope the week flys by for you!

xx

• hope it was wonderful xx

• Oooh how was ur scan? Mine is 2 wks today! Hope all went well x
  • It was amazing image. I can't wait for you all to have yours!

Little baby had hiccups and it was so clear xx
  • Laura happy for you image xx

• That is so great to here x