Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How is everyone feeling?

Hi ladies Just a general thread really wondering how you are all feeling now we are approaching the end of the first trimester!? image I'm feeling pretty ok most of the time, as long as I eat regularly I seem to avoid feeling any major sickness symptoms, if I do feel sick it tends to be on an evening when I'm tired. I'm so shattered from about 6 o clock! I've definately got a little bump forming now & my 12 week scan is a week on Thursday, can't wait for that! How is everyone else doing? xx

Replies

• Hi MrsB,Its nice to know we are approaching the 12 week scan but why does it have to drag sooo much. I am so desperate to have it and for this to all feel real. i am like you, if i eat regularly i don't feel sick. My hubby seems more excited than me. I want to get excited but am nervous.

• i am petrified every moment of every day.  Going for a private scan on Wednesday just to make sure everything is OK as i cant possibly wait another 3 weeks for 12 week scan.  Feeling fine, not sick or anything.  I kind of wish i had some symptoms because at least then i might believe i am actually pregnant.

• I am ok but feeling absolutely shattered.... for some reason I am not sleeping well at night which is making the pregnancy tiredness worse image. Feeling a bit queasy on and off but nothing I can't cope with! And tummy is looking more and more pregnant every day!! Just waiting for my scan now....feeling a bit nervous as I've had a missed miscarriage before so hoping that everything is ok this time. My symptoms are quite reassuring I suppose! 2 more weeks to wait! xx

• Hi ladies,

I was a bag of nerves for the past twelve weeks. My symptoms have eased off from around week ten but insomnia is worst for me, when I finally do fall asleep  I wake up then needing to go to the loo (every single night) tried breaking the habit by holding but in the end I was in so much pain thought my bladder will explode lol

So yes pretty tired in the day. I had my scan on Friday and I feel so much better now. I keep on looking at the scan pic and smiling. I am sure all of you will be ok, it is such a drag though waiting for the scan. But when the day comes it will be amazing.

My dates have now moved so I am now due in April.

xx

• I feel ok ish now image Its hard because i do have some symptoms in the afternoon in that i feel sick after lunch and im shattered but i just need it to be real now!! I have my scan a week tomorrow so if it can just hurry now i would be grateful!! image

• Still got terrible heartburn and sore nipples, but apart from that I seem to be feeling better!

Our scan is on monday, have my fingers cross things are all good.