Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2013

Introducing myself

Hi all, I hope you don't mind me joining you? I am pregnant with my 2nd - EDD of 24th May, I have my scan on 9th Nov but am a lot more nervous this time round! I am a mummy to a beautiful little girl who is 3 and the apple of my eye! Xx

Replies

• Hi Mrsbammy2 and congrats image this is also my 2nd and like you I'm allot more worried this time around, think its because this time iv heard more people saying things went wrong, but all we can do is stay positive and look after ourselves the best we can. My daughter is now 8 so been a long time since I was last pregnant. Good luck and welcome to the group image x
  • Welcome to the group! image I'm also expecting baby no 2, we have a gorgeous 20 month old dd. Our 12 wk scan is on Thursday, I'm really looking forward to it, just hoping everything is ok. Last time I had no symptoms at all for the first 3 months so was really anxious before the scan. This time I've felt totally different & actually feel pregnant & have had quite a few symptoms to go with it so not as anxious but I still know things can go wrong so just want the scan to go ok and provide the reassurance I'm looking for! (sorry I rambled on a bit then!) x
  • Hi all, due my first on may 29th, hope you don't mind just wanted to say hello! V v nervous and scared but sooo excited! Xxx