Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2013

Help please

2»

Replies

• I might have to take a lead out of your book and go shopping - might take my hubby with me!

My parents have said they will by the pram which is great - so we might get a car seat first! As we will need that for the journey home from the hospital.

Lorraine - If I win the double buggy comp do you want it?

• oh claire that would be great, the 1 we've bought is better suited for older babies but we're just gonna make do as funds won't allow us to do anything else, shpping's exciting it makes it all feel a bit more real an now christmas has gone it'll soon be time for the bundles to arrive!!! I'm having a job finding clothes though there's not much unisex around image x

• Lorraine - I don;t think I won! Sorry! Thought it was worth a try!

• I don't think I have either, not 2 worry it's always worth a try x

• Hey Lorraine, how are you doing?

• Hi Claire I'm doing great hope you are 2, well I can't beleive we're nearly 30 wks already! How's your shopping coming on? I think we're just about there now the nursery is decorated just got the beds to put up ready, I've started washing everything that's come back from my nephew so if it turns out to be 2 girls we're gonna have an awful lot of surplus blue clothes! Hope everything's coming together for you 2 x x
  • Lorraine...things are coming together nicely which is great. We think we have everything apart from the car seat and travel system...we have the moses basket and clothes to start us off with!

I even have some cooling breast pads! Might make my hospital bag up soon! Just to check!

Having some pain issues with my expanding uterus! But I hope that will go soon! I have had two baths today! One at 5am!!!

How are piddle and puddle?

• Hi Claire, I think the babies are fine going for yet another scan tomorrow so I'll update more then, I on the other hand feel rotten, not sure what's wrong, the midwife thinks it mite be a water infection, whatever it is I'm not liking aching from head to foot, pleased to hear things are coming together for you though x
  • Seems to be a personal chat for us on here Lorraine! Not that I mind at all!

Everyone else is allowed to join in too - or maybe it is only us on here!