Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone feel regular movement??

13»

Replies

• Options
    Hi Lorraine, had our scan this morning and all is good. Her abdomen measurement seems to have caught up now so we're really pleased.

Hope everything is ok with your little ones xx
  • Options

I'm so pleased everything looks ok for you, fingers crossed my little monkeys have grown when I go back nxt week x x

• Options

I got a right kick in the belly yesterday! Which was weird, but good.

Mostly it feels like hiccups or burps!

Soon2bjacks - glad your scan went well.

Lorraince - have you been back yet? Any updates?

• Options
    I go back tomorrow so I'll give you all an update then x x
  • Options

Well I went for the scan yesterday and everything was fine, both babies growing well and happy so that was good, back again in 2 wks for another scan so hopefully they'll continue to grow well between now and then, hope everyone else is feeling ok with happy wriggling bubbas x

• Options
    That's great news Lorraine, I so pleased for you. xx
  • Options

Lorraine - that is great news...so pleased for you. I don't think I will get another scan, have been discharged by the scan team - too normal! I have take that as a good thing.

Have been getting plently of movement which is good - took a while to get used to!

Might actually go and start buying some stuff for Junior now!

• Options

Got a big kick today! Woo hoo!

Anyone else getting movement?

• Options
    I've got 1 that kicks me down below ( poddle) and 1 that kicks under my ribs (piddle) it's lovely to feel them moving but also quite uncomfortable at times, notb2 worry at least I know they're ok x x
  • Options

Lorraine - Poddle and Piddle, I had forgotten those were you nicknames for them!

Soon2BJacks - how are you doing?

• Options

Hi Everyone not been on for a bit can't believe how quick it is going, How are we all feeling I am loving the movements x

• Options

Feeling lots of movements now...loads...he must be a right one!

Ended up at the maternity assessment unit on tuesday as I thought my ribs were about to explode. been on bed rest every since...think I have some rapid growth going on in my uterus at the mo...anyone else had this? I ended up having a bath at 5am this morning to help the discomfort!