Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hey ladies!

It really has been such a long time since I used this site! Im now a single parent juggling work and university and really do struggle to find the time to do everything! I hope all of your familes and babies are well, and the terrible 2's arent proving to be too difficult!!

I am currently studying for a degree in ICT and am currently designing a website for new mums, sort of a guide for the basics. I know that I definitely didnt have much help available to me when Amelie was first born, and a simple guide would have proved to be invaluable to me.

I was just wonderingn if you could help me with any ideas that you would have felt would be useful in a new parents guide?

It would be much appreciated!!

Once again I hope you are all doing well!!

Tash xx

Replies

• Options
    hey Natasha

Firstly - wow you are juggling heaps! Secondly - have you disabled your facebook account as our group is still running and would love to see you again on it.

I am sure the other mummies could offer some advice too re your post above.

Hope you are both well, can you believe our bundles are nealry 2! x
  • Options
    Hey hun,

I closed my facebook for a little while but im back! Ive always had a problem being able to post onto the group? Perhaps someone could re-invite me?

Hope you are well! Its scary isnt it how fast time flies!!

Hope to speak to you soon!xx
  • Options
    it would be fab to have you back x can you look me up on facebook sarah landfear - there were problems with writing on the old page but one of the ladies started another group some time ago. Will sort out rejoining the group when we are friends again x x