Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Have you ever tried online coaching?

So Im a fitness coach! I am also a mother. I am 40 and a world champion WBFF fitness professional.

Staying fit and healthy is fundamental to any woman's mental health and well being before, during and after pregnancy. But most are afraid or unaware of the things they can or cant or should or shouldn't do when wanting to get or stay fit.

I coach working women & mothers online all over the world who are have time constraints or just dont know where to start, to guide them and help them achieve and maintain their fitness and health goals without fear, and even come out stronger, more mentally secure and confident for themselves and their child.

So I say all this because I am running a free fitness challenge and all are welcome to participate.

To sign up, just visit

https://mailchi.mp/633c10c4b3c5/5daychallenge or just go to my instagram @iamlilyneu. Im only offering this for the next week. If you are unable, just let me know and perhaps I can help you another time or another way.

Best wishes

Lily Neu