Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Nicidee and anyone else having trouble uploading pics.

Hiya

I noticed you were having trouble uploading photos, and just wanted to let you know that copying the facebook link never works for me either.

I created a photobucket account, (only takes a few minutes) and also upload pics on there. I hope you dont think im being patronising at all, but i thought id do a step by step guide of how to upload pics, as someone had to do this for me and it really helped.

Upload selected pics to photobucket, they will then save as an album which you can name etc if you want to. Go to the album, and select the photo you want. Open it up so its full sized, and right click on the picture. Select "properties". Copy the link in full, including the http:/ part.

To then transfer it on to BE, go to the topic you want to paste it to, and select "post reply" at the top of the page. The "quick reply" option at the bottom of the topic wont work.

Press the "Img" button and then copy the link from photobucket (no spaces) before again pressing the Img button. No spaces this time either.

Picture will then be uploaded! Hope this helps xx

Replies

• Thanks so much for that Leanne, I don't think you're being patronising at all I am pleased you want to help!!!

Is the photobucket account the one advertised on the left of here, or is it a different website?

Don't have time to do it now as I've only nipped on the computer quickly but will certainly try again tonight or tomorrow when I've a bit more time.

Cheers me dear image

Nici xxx
  • No problem! Nothings showing on the left of my computer here so im not sure, but the web address is photobucket.com x
  • Thanks for the instructions - it has worked! Yay!! Stupid facebook!!!
  • Glad it worked - happy uploading! xx
  • I STILL can't do it!!! I don't get a properties option - is it cos I've got a fruit based computer (Apple) - I've been choosing copy image address instead - is that wrong?

Welsh xx
  • Oooh im not sure Welshka, does it still not work when you try it by choosing copy image address?x
  • Just ignore me I'm a big dumbass!!! Bubble Toes pointed out I hadn't quite followed the instructions properly - duurrrrrr!

Thanks for the heads up on photobucket and the instructions - piccies of Freddie are now on

Thank you!

Welsh xx