Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09

rolling over in bed..

anyone else's little monster perfected this art yet ? i wouldn't mind so much but he's swaddled !!!!

Replies

• toula did this last night and i rolled her back but i think im gonna leave her on her front if does it 2night as can now roll both ways x
  • Jak does this, and he ends up against the bars and it wakes him up! Arg! I don't know how to stop him doing it, he can even untuck his sleeping bag and escape up the cot only to find he's stuck and that wakes him too...
  • he started the night swaddled completely, then when we checked on him at 10.30 he was face down fast asleep, so i pushed him on his back and unswaddled his arms, he lasted an hour. So I went back in and just put him in his gro bag, as soon as put him back down he went onto his side and then his front and stayed there until 7am
    Thing is he needs to be swaddled to get him off to sleep, no idea whet we're going to do tonight....

• Sophie does this EVERY night!! I think she has decided she prefers to sleep on her side but she ends up every which way around the cot during the night. She will normally cry if she gets stuck as she cant roll back over, but i did go in at 7am yesterday morning and she was face down snoring her head off. I rolled her back over and she woke up - bang went my lie in!!

Glad everyone else's lo's are doing the same :lol: