Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Eye colour

Anyone seeing any changes yet? I know a couple of our babies' eyes have changed already, anyone else? Jak's are still the same, I'm expecting them to change though because, although hubby and I both have mums with blue eyes so it's theoretically possible, I think it's a fairly slim chance that Jak will have blue eyes.

x x x

Replies

• Yes!

Ambers eyes have gone hazel aswell! I totally expected her to be either brown or blue. I have bright blue eyes and dh has brown eyes. My mum has green eyes and my dad has brown eyes.dhs mum has grey! Eyes and his dad has brown eyes, so theres a right mix in our family! But me and my 2 brothers all have very definate blue eyes which seems unusual given my mum and dads eye colours!

I think her hazel eyes are beautiful - they are a light brown with green round the outside - quite unusual really!

Xx

[Modified by: Amber-Lou's-Mum on April 15, 2010 12:33 PM]

• Very dark brown. Very beady eyes!
  • Wow, I wonder if that means Jak's are changing late? My little sister was about 18 months when hers changed, mum was really shocked! :lol:
    Maaya and Amber's eyes sound gorgeous, hazel eyes rule! (mine are, so I'm biased!) and I'm a sucker for dark brown eyes, I bet Brody's so cute! How's he getting on with the lovely weather, Sim? x x x
  • They are such dark brown beady eyes that i can see them clearly in the dark when he is in his cot with them open when he should be asleep :lol:

He is coping really well. It's not so horribly hot anymore, it's beautiful in fact. We spend the afternoons outside on a picnic blanket in the back yard and he goes nude. He screams when I put his clothes back on!!

All the uk bubbas will be out in the nice weather now it's warming up. Finally!! Hope you guys have a good summer this year.
  • Oh bless him, I bet it's lovely to spend the afternoon on a blanket outside! I can't wait for the summer, I really hope it's good weather, I just wish we had a garden to spend it in! x x x
  • I think Tylers are going to stay a beautiful blue colour, i'm really pleased about this as my Da who has passed away had them and also my older brother who is emigrating to NZ. Something to remember them by.....

Sarah
  • Nope, not yet.

Jacks are still a gorgeous blue. His daddy are greeny coloured & mines are greeny with bit hazel. Cant remember who (if anyon) has blue eyes in the family. My dad has one blue & one green image

• oooh, how cool Stacey! I knew someone once with one eye one colour and the other a different one, but can't remember who... someone at school I think. It's fascinating! I wonder what makes it happen?

Sarah - I hope Tyler's do stay blue, that's such a lovely thing that they're the same. I bet he'd have been so chuffed to bits with that. x x x
  • Dylans are still blue but I can see them changing colour near the pupil especially today. They are turning a sandy colour in the centre so think he will have brown eyes like me and his daddy, or maybe they are just going to be multi-coloured image
  • Olivia has really bright blue eyes! I hope they stay that colour they are gorgeous. Hubby has blue eyes and from a distance mines look blue but they are green/grey with bits of blue through them.