Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

We did it! BFP! (update)

2»

Replies

• Huge congrats honey! I am very very jealous! I am in 2 minds about TTC its so confusing!

I had in my mind that I would need to get a better job and move house etc before we tried for number 2 but then my mind keeps creeping up on me saying that I might as well and that we would cope.

Ohhhhh what to do! I wish it would just "happen" then that would make up my mind if that makes sense! I would love another little monster!!!

How are you keeping?

Joanna and Conall x
  • Oh hun, ignore comments, whatever path we take in life there's always someone to tell us it wasn't the best idea, but they can only speak from their own experience! It's not very constructive, is it?image You'll do fine, there's not right or wrong time to have another baby, and it's so very exciting!!!! x x x
  • congratualtion you crazy lady! lol.
    Not been on here much as have absolutely no time anymore. I can't wait to be pregnant again but so far hubby and i cant even find time for food never mind the other! lol.
    Hope your keeping well and congrats again.
    xcx
    p.s very jealous!