Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Any tips on how not to be a soppy cow?!

Hi ladies

Hope you're all ok and your lo's are as gorgeous as ever

After a fantastic fortnight in Cyprus we're back to reality with a bang ... I've a bad case of post holiday blues - been amazing to spend all day every day as a family and to watch Freddie and his daddy become a comedy double act. Freddie's not been half as clingy cos he's spent quality time with daddy, even refused to let me feed him as mealtimes were daddy times and the source of much giggling

BUT daddy's back to work tomorrow, Freddie has his 2nd taster session at nursery and tonight he's spending his first night ever in his own room

I've cried on and off all day - including at nursery today - how embarrassing??!

Just need a virtual slap I think ...

xx

Replies

• Options
    NO!!! We will not slap you, you are a loving mummy and have every right to blub! Go get a big box of tissues and do your best!

Em xxx
  • Options
    ahhh hunny - so pleased you had such a lovely time.

No slaps from me either - i recommend - tissues (always on our weekly shop!) chocolate - wine maybe - and lots of virtual hugs from your be buddy x
  • Options
    No slaps from me either, I cried all night when Edward went into his own room!

Prescription: Chocolate, cake, booze