Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Weigh in???

Carly - where are you????? Or have missed the post?

Well - i lost another 3lbs this week which takes my weight loss to 30.5lbs woop woop

so started at 237

lost 30.5

still have

23.5lbs to go - god - thats depressing!

Replies

• well done summer xx

ive not been to weight watchers today ds3 had appointment re removing tonsils so couldnt go and cant go next week cause im staying at mums as having new kitchen trouble is im not beeing that good oops!!!

you are doing amazing x wel done keep it up x
  • WOW you are doing brilliant Summer!! I have now discovered why I am not losing weight, I was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with an underactive thyroid so I am hoping that the tablets will help and I am going to start again properly on Monday by walking everyday and including the cross-trainer in as well.
  • I have failed you all....it was my idea to start weigh in and I have bailed on u all!! My diet has gone out the window and I have a wedding that i wanted to get to my pre preg weight for next weekend....still over 1/2 stone heavier!!

Im sorry to let you all down image xxx
  • oh hun - hugssssssssss - you will look fabulous with a Mummy glow (hubby reckons i have a mummy glow but not sure what it is - might be a smattering of babymilk!!!)

It will come off when you are ready for it to come off - x