Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

suffering with teeth ?

anyone else ?
Ty has been really bad with the top ones coming through, feel so helpless bless him....

Replies

• Us too! Aimee really really unsettled the last 2 days. So hard because she us usually so happy.

MJx
  • Olivia has had a hard time with teething, her gums are so sore but we still have no sign of any teeth at all!!
  • Well his first cut yesterday, them working there way to getting there over the past however many months was far far worse than them cutting, I was really suprised to see he had cut a tooth as he was such a happy boy yesterday.

But I know from all the experience you have shared that each tooth is different so we shall see!!!!
  • it was worse than the first few weeks - seriously it went on for at least 4 weeks and was hell - i am so pleased tey have finally cut - i just hope the fangs are slightly better - love to little man x x
  • We have one tooth! Yippee. And no pain, sorry to say ladies. Z seems to be taking it ok. x
  • First tooth appeared on Friday and we've had an awful few days!! Waking every hour through the night, screaming, high temp, no appetite, snotty nose and just generally out of sorts. Thankfully he seems a little brighter today - although I've been back up to him twice already tonight...

• Ty has been better in himself but now has a runny bum ! Last night was better, he went straight down at 7.30, then up at 2am feed, and then up for the day at 5.30am which is normal for him. Still only has 2 teeth though !!
  • We have had hell the last 2 days with Olivia. She hadf a top tooth cut through this morning and another one is coming through should cut by morning, and it looks like the bottom 2 are coming and there are 2 bumps at the eye teeth so I don't know if they are cutting as well.