Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone lowered the cot yet ?

Hi all,
OH thinks we should lower the cot at the weekend as LO is crawling backwards and trying to push herself up. Any of you guys had to do it yet ? I thought she would be a lot older before we had to think about it !! (she is 6.5 months). S XX

Replies

• Options
    toby is 7.5 months and we lowered the cot last week because he was starting to pull himself up - cheeky monkeys!
  • Options
    Dylans needs doing too, he keeps peeping his head over the side its the first thing I see in a morning his big grinng face peeping over at me image

The crawling problem we have is in the bath!!!!!
  • Options
    Scarlett does that head up in the air on all fours, I open an eye and she beams at me, it's 6 am in the morning, Ive already been up at 2am but despite being so...............tired I just love it!!!

Inka xxx
  • Options
    Yep, we lowered the mattress this weekend just gone, just a precaution! I'd rather find he can pull himself up with the mattress lowered, not when he's sprawled on the floor having nose-dived off the bars!!!
  • Options
    we're doing it tonight as Ty has started pulling himself on it.
  • Options
    We did a while ago as Zach has been pulling himself up for a couple of weeks! He's pulling himself up on furniture and crawling lots. My first lo walked at 8.5 mths so panicking slightly that he will too. It makes life so much more interesting image and difficult x
  • Options
    I think we need to do ours too- little monkey's aren't they! xx
  • Options
    We havent but we are going to need to and very soon!! I was woken up at 6am during the week with Olivia on her knees laughing at me!!