Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Don't know what else to try.....

Still having a nightmare if I'm honest.........Jasmine is just sooo unsettled. We have now changed her formula as thought SMA was making her constipated. She is only really settling in the night for about 1 hour after a feed and wind. She then cries till next feed....
Even now this morning she has been fed, asleep in OH arms for about an hour, now put down in moses basket and squirming and moaning for england. Any ideas ?? Clutching at straws now......! I am just soo exhausted and just want some advice. yest evening she fed at 4:30pm, 7pm and 10pm. S XX

Replies

• hi

we have had the same problem, we changed to cow and gate comfort, dr brown bottles and this has made things a little better. we have no routine as such as tyler tends to snack on bottles. but he is now sleeping 2.5-3 hours and am determined to start a routine from week 6.

sarah
  • Have you tried a dummy? We use it with our lo when she looks really uncomfortable with wind, squirming and just generally unsettled. We don't give it as a routine but if we have tried all else and she looks uncomfy this seems to help settle her.
  • Hi - yes we use a dummy sometimes but although this will settle her , she soon creates once it drops out etc. S X