Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

We did it!

We just had "loving" for the first time in 49 weeks - omg how scared was i - after soooooo long of ttc we said at the end how lovely it was to cuddle and not be thinking about what could be in 2 weeks and not doing a hand stand - not peeing on sticks not bathing with rose quartz - binning the orange pants!

i have to say it felt abit odd down there and i could feel a slight pull on the section scar - all in all - it was quite enjoyable after the nerves had subsided - it really feels like we are a proper family now nd not just "friends"

God i sound stupid but it was actually quite a big deal for me x

Replies

• Congratulation hun, you don't sound stupid at all and I bet your hubbys made up image

Heres to more fun "loving" times for you

x x x
  • Congrats, thats nearly a whole year!! Well done you x
  • The orange pants :lol: I forgot about those!!
    xx
  • i know sim - god we tried everything - considered painting the house orange!

I think about OP all the time - would be so made up if she announced her bfp but dont think she has been on for a while x
  • hi hope you don't mind me gatecrashing......i think that i have the right person (if not i'm very sorry). I don't come on here very often but saw your post and im so pleased for you that you have finally had a beautiful baby after your sad loss awhile ago. Enjoy your little onexxxx
    (again so sorry if its not you....but i did follow a sad story a while ago and was sure it was by summersomething)
  • oh thank you - we did have a bit of a time of it and lost our clomid twins in Nov 2008 - we were lucky enough to concieve the following March and this November just gone Toby was born and is truly the light of my life. Will never forget our little stars but i am so grateful to them for letting me have Toby - of course this meant that i wouldnt let hubby near me the whole pregnancy (which we nearly lost on 18 occasions!) hence the post - Hubby couldnt belioeve his luck! thank you for remembering us x
  • Yeahy - bet you were both made up image
    Hey I remember those orange pants - man I hope she gets her BFP - or has it already - OP was such a good sport and kept us all going, she had so much PMA.
    Cant believe how much we've all been through 'together' - lest we never forget how lucky we all are.
  • LOL good on you both!!! We still havent and Olivia will 4 months tomorrow, my scar now is starting to heal though.
    I remember OP and Grudie who I would love to both see get bfp's although I know grudie has stopped ttc for a while.
  • Woo Hoo Summer.. Bet the weight will start dropping off with all of this new found excercise xx