Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nursery Pictures!

Hi all, hope you are all well!

I've finally found the courage to post my nursery pictures, if you want to take a peek they are on the due in August forum!

Very girlie don't you think?

Becky
xxx

PS - Summer76, doesn't my pram look gorgeous!

xxx

Replies

• looks gorgeous x x x x
  • gorgeous, i am so jealous image

Jack is 7 months old & we still havent made his room his own yet. we painted it creamy/white when I was pregnant with the idea to add blue or pink once junior arrived but we still havent gotten round to it. we need to de-clutter & sort it out (its used as a spare room as well) also im useless at designing anything

Stacey
    xxx

• oh my goodness i love love love love it - so pretty - love the twinkle twinkle sticker - i sing that to toby all the time.

Its so pretty you can feel the love coming off the page - your little girl is very lucky to have such wonderful parents.

ps the pram looks fab! x

pps - hows it going with your brother?

ppps - dont you finish work soon x
  • Love it! You look so organised with all those clothes and nappies. Love all the books, and there's so many more you can buy if like me you love books x
  • Looooooove it!!!! It is so girly and gorgeous I love it, love the Prada bag too ;\) Also love the wallpaper, can I ask where you got it?
  • Thanks for all your replies girls!

Summer76 - I finish work in 3 weeks! I can't wait! As for my brother things still not good, he refuses to appologise for his comments which stilll really hurt! I've seen your going back to work soon and TTC soon, very exciting!
    Evab1 - I love books and can't wait to buy more.
    Rosapenny - the wallpaper is from B+Q, only cheap but as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it lol!

Becky
    Xxx

• So so beautiful Becky

I cant wait to hear your little lady has arrived, that room is all ready for your princess.

Look after yourself in this heat it must make things very uncomfortable

xxxxx
  • Have you heard of Emma Chichester Clark? Her books are great for little girls. There's a blue kangaroo series and lots more. My little girl loves them x