Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Poorly girl

my little lady has been poorly allday temp and rising very sleepy eventually took her to out of hours and she has hand foot and mouth :\? apparently going round the toddler groups/nurseries which annoys me as means when we went to toddlers tues someone had it!!! she is so poorly bless her just keeps crying and sleeping calpol etc wasnt helping at all and was getting hotter and hotter my poor little girl x

Replies

• Options
    Poor Toula, how is she now hun? Were they able to give her anything? I suppose at least you know what it is now, you're right about it being annoying though - people going to groups with poorly children ... are your boys all ok?

Big get well soon hugs for Toula xx
  • Options
    she is ok bit grumpy but is very painful only calpol ibruprofen reg and bonjella for the one sin her mouth.

boys have had it already so they are ok as can only catch once supposedly x

thanks for the hugs x
  • Options
    big hugs & kiss from her no1 (scottish) toyboy lol

xxx
  • Options
    Poor Toula, sending lots of get well kisses and cuddles from me and Dylan xxxx
  • Options
    How is Toula doing? Hope she is better x
  • Options
    she had a rough day yest wouldnt eat drink but bit better today she is actually sitting and pl;aying even if just for 5 mins massive improvement on yest. i went to see Bon Jovi yest i was so worried leaving her but was with daddy. her cry is such a sad one so different than usual bless her. hosp did say she would get worse before better!
  • Options
    Oh poor Toula, I hope this is a start of an improvement today for her xxx
    Did you enjoy Bon Jovi? I went to see them in Dublin about 10 years ago and they were brilliant!
  • Options
    Bon jovi was fab i went 2 nights on this tour bit of a hardcore fan lol been every tour since i was 15 even Dublin i paid ??135 for ticket coach and hotel when i was 19 lol (32 now) ugly kid joe was supporting them.

she is sleeping better today is having a long nap at mo where as she was waking every 20 minutes screaming!!! she will only eat youghurts but as long as eating im not bothered. only taking 2 oz of bottle but there is slight improvement she is a chubba girl so wont hurt loosing abit bless her x