Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Good luck mummabear

Good luck on your scan today! Xx

Replies

• I got the day wrong Pavs and so had to wait an extra day til today! But it was well worth the wait. The scan went really well, all going good in there .... and IM HAVING A GIRL!!!! I am over the moon. My little angel is coming back, finally. I had convinced myself that she wasnt as I was strongly feeling that I was carrying a boy but the sonographer got a very clear view and no will in sight image I cant believe she is really coming. Brody is going to be such a wonderful big brother (and at least now I wont have 2 boys 14 months apart roughing each other up all the time :lol: - Brody is feisty enough so I really feared that happening!)

I must be nesting already, it's 830pm and Im baking a banana cake!
    xx
  • Congratulations, Thats a lovely post. You had me in floods (must be the hormones)
    I love the way you think about having your little girl back its very beautiful. I might just have to try for number 3 now and see if my little girl might come back to us (if i can stand the thought of Morning sickness etc again) Hubby might have a fit if I suggest it lol
    Well thats me done for the day I can't see through the tears to type Lol

xxxx

Congrats again thats really really lovely news.

• Thanks hon. Ive waited so long for this moment.

Pavs - you really did know didnt you??! You said I was going to have a girl!
  • awww hun congratulations I am so happy for you!!! Plus dont forget to enjoy the shopping for all the pinks!! :lol:
  • Congratulations!!

Brody willbe the protective big brother image

xx
  • How wonderful sim!! I did a average score 2boys would mean a girl 4 u but I forgot about Maria so 2 pinkies coming.. The next one to conceive from BIN will likely have a boy, only a theory!! Absolutlely delighted for you and angel is coming home xx
  • Wonderful news Enjoy the pink, there's so much more shopping opportunity for girls. x
  • I am so so happy for you, my goodness, a little girl!!!!!!!!!!!! And looking at Becky-Lou's pics of her princess is just all too much, it's a girly day, I'm so pleased!!! Congratulations, many many congrats indeed x x x
  • Awwr lovely news Sim - congrats on your beautiful pink bump hun xxx
  • Thanks girls!
    And yes Eva, there is DEFINATELY more shopping availability for girls, their sections are 3 times the size of the boys! Since I left Ive been getting my friend in the US to send me Baby Gap stuff (cos it's cheaper than the uk which doesnt have a website except on Asos! :evil: ) but what timing... they have just opened Gap up here image Gosh.. I dont know where to start!
    xx
  • already said my piece - but i am reallly chiffed!

Pavs can i have the next boy then please?! x
  • Am so pleased for you hun xxx