Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

The best text ever!

THIS IS A SECRET _ KEEP SHTUM - No facebook posting - obviously i have permision from our scottish shortbread!

Its a Pregnancy Announcement from my bump buddy - P}avy is cooking again and is currently 15 weeks pregnant - i have just had a text with a beautiful picture of "Elvis"

This is just fab and i am so chuffed for you hunny x x x

Replies

• You should make announcements for a living, you are so bloody brilliant at them, love you ma Devon Dumpling xxx
  • EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!! So happy for you Pavs, well done!
    xx
  • Hurrrah!!! Congrats pavy and family!!
  • Wooooooo CONGRATULATIONS Pavy!!!!! Soooooo happy for you xxxxx
  • Awwww yay!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Pavs Im so so happy for you

xxxx
  • i would love to make announcements like that all the time shortbread! I will send you an invoice!

Hugs to my wonderful buddy and Elvis x x and Roddy - he will be an awesome big brother x x
  • Whoop Whoop- and I thought you said you weren't having any more! lol
  • MASSIVE CONGRATS Pavs!!! Kisses, hugs and bump patting for you! x x x
  • G/c to say congrats Pavy, hope it all goes smoothly for you all.

#2... so exciting image
  • Thanks girls for your congratulations! It's been a rollercoaster of a pregnancy.. I had a vvv faint BFP in July but AF turned up the next day, so put it down to a chem, felt awful for a good few weeks but as I kept getting Af I was sure I had a virus.. So the tummy got bigger, boobies got bigger and vv sore and was still feeling I'll so I tested and BFP straight away! seen 3 gps and first one said no I wasn't pregnant, second said yes I was and could be as far as 14 wks, 3rd one phoned me and said a scan was a complete waste of resources as I had prob had a MC as still getting AF.. Lots of begging done by me so she agreed on a viability scan last thurs which showed little Elvis at 15 wks!! Alison I am ment to be infertile and have been for years, roddy was an assisted conception, Elvis was conceived sometime in Vegas, all I did different was take aspirin for the flight but in April took AC for my hair loss!! were very blessed to be having another if not a little bitty mad! Samiana it's #4 not # 2 thankfully DS1 is at uni so we have a little more room for a while... love to you all

[Modified by: pavy on September 12, 2010 12:00 PM]

• Congratulations xxxxx
  • I go away for 48 hours and look what I miss!!

Fliipin eck Pavs - got goosebumps reading that - CONGRATULATIONS!

loadsa luv welsh n bing xx

• Well Done - Fab news.

HJS
  • Fantastic news!!! Well done Pavs!!! Great story too! xxxx
  • Fantastic!!!Congrats!!!!x
  • CONGRATULATIONS! Little Miracle image

• congratulations thats fantastic news,
    xcx
  • oft jock ive just seen your news,congratulations xxx

a wedding baby whoohoo xx