Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2nd Injections

Olivia is getting her second injections in the morning and I am dreading it!! The kast time she had her injections she took that awful cold. I still have the cold really bad, three weeks and its getting really bad again and I am afraid that she is going to catch it again!! I dont want us all to be sick this week as its hubby's birthday as well.

Replies

• Hey, how did the old jabs go?! Reu had his second lot yesterday and has been the grumpiest little boy on the planet. His are two weeks late as he's had a nasty cough, but I think his legs have definitely been more tender this time around. Hope all went well! Do you dose Olivia on Calpol before you go? I was advised to by my best friend who is a neo-natal nurse and it def helps. xx
  • Surprisingly they went really well she was a bit cranky yesterday but she has been back to herself today and not a mark on her!! I was shocked she literally cried for a couple of seconds and then started laughing at the HV again!! I didnt give her calpol this time before the injections but the HV told me to do next time because she has to get 3 injections!! Not looking forward to that!!