Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

had a bottle of wine ....

... and feeling a little emotional but in a good way. Just wanted to say thnakyou to you all. I know i can be a pain in the ass sometimes but i really hope that i offer support the way you all do for me.

I dont know what i would have done with out this site but especially our November forum.

thank you x

Replies

• Awwww Summer76, hug for you. I also love this website esp the November forum. I know i don't come on here that often but alsways know you girlies will help out if i needed anything.
    Rachy xxxx
  • Awww bless ya - I've had a shandy - woop woop get me party animal!!

I love this forum too and ditto summer - would be lost without you all. Get far more support and understanding from you guys than in 'real life'

So a big thanks from me too xxx
  • Mines was a cider... Its good for you to have a little reflect on how the past year has went! im sure the lows were followed by lots of great highs sweetie.. think of you loads you terrible pain in the bum xxx
  • Oh how I wish I could enjoy a bottle of wine!! But the slightest taste of even the best reds lately have tasted like cheap vinegar :cry: All for a good cause...
    Besides, I think im emotional enough without adding alcohol even if I could! I think Id be an even bigger mess without all your support too. Just knowing you guys are all there is a massive comfort x
  • Cheers!!! To you all, clink......

I totally agree. A big thanks to all you lovely ladies xxx
  • Well you know I love you all as you are AMAZING!!!!!!

Summer your never a pain in the ass!

xxxx
  • We are all here for each other- alcohol or without. xx
  • Love you, girly x x x
  • You're never a pain and I feel the same. It's such a great place to come x
  • you too em - thanks ladies x

ps bfn! a quiet not obsessed in any way bollo*ks