Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Always look on the bright side of life :D

Replies

• sorry imgatecrashing from jan2010.ive not been on in months but heard on facebook about the heartbreaking news of dylansmummy.ive sat reading some of her posts and im crying my eyes out.what a bloody brave lady she was,with a beautiful family.dont know what else to say and i cant see through the tears.r.i.p sweetheart x x x
  • Read the post in Baby and just wanted to say I am so sorry to hear the sad news, you were a truly brave and inspirational lady, RIP xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • i agree Mrs Pumps - Em we miss you so much already x x
  • Cant really believe it tbh.
    This thread is inspirational. I hope her hubby knows about it and can print it out to show Dylan when he is older.
    So sorry Em you ever made it to his first birthday but you will always be in his heart.
    Sleep tight x
  • RIP Em. You truely are an inspiration. xx xx
  • Love you chick you were so brave and loved that wee man of yours so much, so easy to tell from your posts, we never finished our Mickey Mouse welly quest image but I sure had a lot of fun with you doing it, I just don't know what to say look after your boys you'll see them again eventually xx
  • To a lady who never forgot to laugh and smile and dance and sing,

You're amazing Em, and you're still the strongest, bravest fighter I know. Thank you x x x

Em + Jak x x x
  • Oh my darling, so sorry to hear you are gone from us. All my love. x
  • I would like to put this thread in my memory box for Emily. A true account of her bravery and how loved she was. x x x
  • I didnt know Dylans Mummy but i have just cried reading about the lovely brave lady and I think it is lovely for her little ones to read this as they grow up and know how loved they were. I hope you are peace now, god bless xxxx
  • RIP Dylansmummy, my heart goes out to your son & family.
    You touched so many with your bravery. God bless xxx

• The hardest part of any friendship is when it's time to say goodbye. As much as we might like things to stay the same, change is an inevitable part of life. The universe may seem huge and the rift between friends on opposite side of the world may seem a great distance. There are many tools available with which we can communicate, but even without these tools there is a secret that only real friends know, and it is this. All the mountains and valleys in the world cannot separate friends whose hearts are as one.

Rest in peace sweetheart
  • RIP sweetheart...;ive never posted but fowwed ur story somwhat. gutted doesnt cover it,,,,you are the strongest bravest person ...and im syre dylan will be too.
    sadly missed but most definately never forgotten
  • Bye Bye Em... gone but most definitely not forgotten. You will live on through you're gorgeous little boy... RIP xxx
  • I have been following your story Dylansmummy and what always struck me was how lucky Dylan was to have you as his mummy. Your strength through everything was amazing and I think you will leave a big hole in the lives of many people. I am sure your beautiful son will grow up to know how brave and wonderful you were and how loved he was. Love to all your family and all those whose lives you touched. Be at peace xxx
  • Em you were too special for this world god needed you among the angels x
  • I didn't know you particularly well, but I had to post.

Your story is so moving and totally inspiring. I am overwhelmed with emotion right now. Your courage was immeasurable, may you rest in peace.

Sending so much love to your family and friends especially to Dylan and his brave Daddy

xxx God bless you xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev058pf___.png

• I also heard this news through facebook and have read Em's battle, though her posts on here. And cried lots too.. even though we'd never spoken.

What an incredible lady!!!!! So strong and such a fighter. An inspiration!!!

My heart goes out to Steven and little Dylan.

RIP Dylansmummy xxxxx
  • I found out the terribly sad news last night. My thoughts are with her family and especially her husband Steven and gorgeous little boy Dylan.

You brought inspiration to all our lives Em, you truely were a real gem, so strong, courageous and positive and always had so much time for everyone else despite your own brave battle.

I feel so lucky to have known you. Goodnight Angel. We will miss you xx