Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09

Always look on the bright side of life :D

Replies

• What an amazingly inspirational woman. My thoughts are with Steven and Dylan. Rest in peace Em x
  • Just read through all the posts and can't help but be in awe of such an amazing woman. Love to her and all her family, God Bless. X
  • I'm just thinking of you, Em, as I pack away Jak's birthday cards.. The card you sent and the envelope it came in will be treasured, my husband said, "We need to keep this one forever" and he's right. He's put it in Jak's special box of things in his wardrobe. I still miss you, and your wisdom. x
  • We are keeping our card too- thank you Em xx
  • I have read this from start to finish and I am in tears. I read some of her posts and chatted about the memory box with her. What an amazingly brave woman. Its so unfair and so cruel that mums are taken away when they are so loved and needed.
    I am sure Dylan will know what a special mum he had. My brother was only 18 months when our Dad died. Funnily enough he has all his traits. Loves the beatles, pushes his glasses up in the same fashion, same laugh, same tastes and opinions. Its weird watching him as he is my dad all over again. The person we grow into is formed by the love we receive and the memory of Em's love will remain with Dylan forever.

RIP brave lady xxx
  • Yep - we're keeping ours too, It's going straight in to Freddie's 'special things' pile - which should be in a box but never quite make it ... x
  • Night night Emily xx Hope today passes peacefully for Dylan, Steven and the rest of your family and friends. Rest in peace brave lady and enjoy shining brightly in the sky. Sure you can teach those stars a thing or two about always looking on the bright side. Lots of love xx
  • You truely are the most wonderful mummy. My heart and thoughts go out to Dylan and Steven. You have made me realise just how precious time with my daughter is...I will treasure every second. Thinking of you always x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
  • I have sat here for ages typing things and then deleting them. Whatever I type cannot convey what i am feeling.

You have touched so so many people on this site by your bravery and determination to do the best for Dylan.
    You are truly an amazing woman and your family can honour that today.

I shall be thinking of Dylan, your husband, the rest of your family and friends today.

RIP Emily xxx

NTT xxx

[Modified by: Newtothis on November 16, 2010 09:08 PM]

• Bye darling. Always remembered and I will tell Zach all about you when he is big enough to remember. Love you x
  • Bye darling. Always remembered and I will tell Zach all about you when he is big enough to remember. Love you x
  • Fly high angel x x x
  • Fly high angel x x x
  • G/C I just stumbled across this thread and I am sat in tears, life can be so cruel. You are a true inspiration Dylansmummy and my heart goes out to your family, though I'm sure you are beside them everyday.

God bless xx
  • I so wish I had found this thread sooner. I've just read it from start to finish and though I knew she had died and had commented on that in Baby, my blood ran cold when it was written on here. What an incredibly sad journey she had travelled, and what an amazing woman she was.

God bless you Emily xxx
  • oh welsh, i was thinking the same - just going over old posts and Em just gave me the most amazing support - wish i could have reciprocated a little more x
  • Wish you were coming to Chatsworth with us Em xxx
  • Me too. Miss you, gorgeous girl. You'd be so over the moon today, too. We all love you x x x
  • Like many others just found this thread and read all Em's posts. I don't have the words to say how sorry I am for Em, her family, her husband and her beautiful Dylan. Hopefully they will all be able to take some inspiration from her love, positivity and courage as the years pass. It sounds like thats what she hoped. x