Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Always look on the bright side of life :D

Replies

• Options
    i cant thank you enough x
  • Options
    Miss you Em xx
  • Options
    Next month it'll be a year, I can't believe it's been that long since we lost you. We miss you so much. x x x
  • Options
    Does anyone know how Dylan and his daddy are doing?? x
  • Options
    The year that's passed since you were lost,

Time spent without your word

Bravest mother, faithful friend

Just images; now blurred.

Through tears wept still, the lesson taught

Stays with us on our way

To live our lives with gratefulness

For every single day

Never growing older, never truly gone,

Smiling through the face of the son who carries on,

As he grows from boy to man, you'll never be apart.

Never growing older, just deeper in his heart.
  • Options
    Em, that is beautiful - sending love to ems family and higs to all the bon mummies x x
  • Options
    Still think of Dylan's Mummy often and just wanted to post to make sure this thread carries on xxx
  • Options
    Me too image I'm thankful for getting to know such a brave and wonderful woman/mummy,albeit through posts on here, I just wish she could have been here longer to enjoy her beautiful son grow up xxxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I just though I would let you know that em's family felt it was time to close down her Facebook. I know a lot of you still posted on it. Also thought it would be nice for you to have an update on Dylan. He is absolutely gorgeous, the image of his mummy. I went out for lunch today with him, his daddy and his daddies partner and he is such a clever little boy do happy. He was telling me me all the colours, numbers and all about nursery. He also loves my baby boy which is lovely and I know em would love. I have a picture of the two of them so if anyone would like to see it of Dylan let me know howeve you would have to explain to me how I post a picture. If any of you want updates on Dylan just let me know . X x
  • Options
    I followed Em's posts on here and still think of her often. Whenever I'm having a hard time with my little man, I always think of her and think how lucky I am that I'm here to have those difficult times. I think what I'm trying to say is keeping her in mind has made me a better mummy, more patient, more determined to enjoy every minute, more sure that we shouldn't take things for granted. I'm so glad to hear that Dylan and his Daddy are doing well. I'm sure Em is never more than a thought away.

Thank you Em. Always in my thoughts. xx
  • Options
    Just thinking about you tonight Emxx
  • Options

Aww i remember following this post, such a sad time, so pleased Dylan is doing so well and his daddy.  xx

• Options

thought about you during Sammys special day today x

• Options

thinking of you and your gorgeous Dylan - cant quite beleive it has been 2 years x

• Options
    Seen it's been a while since anyone posted. Just don't want to lose this thread. It means a lot. Thanks for supporting Em xxxx
  • Options

hi cazza, i read this thread often and think of dylans mummy and her two boys she so tragically left behind. i just wantedto say such a beautiful and inspirationally strong person could never be forgotten, this thread and Dylan's mummys strength of charActer gives me strength to fight through the tough days and her story gives me the strength to realise that we must cease EVERY day and EVERY minute and fully and truly appreciate what we have today. i may not have known dylans mummy in life but her story has and will continue to bring light to the dark days. rest in paradise beautiful lady xxxxxxxxx

• Options
    Stay strong keepthefaith. I miss my girl but Dylan is such a joy xx
  • Options

thankyou, what a beautiful and precious gift to leave on earth to bring joy to you in her absence. dylan will be so incredibly proud of his beautiful amazing mummy, as I'm sure you are, when he reads how strong and TRULY  inspirational she was xxx

• Options

Hi there - Cazza were you in the due in forum??   I have this saved to 2012 just so i can look back on it and our BIN group is still up and running on facebook x  Em will always be in our hearts x