Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Diet Club Weigh In 20/01/10

OK Girls I will weigh myself in morn!! Summer and Brooks just reported back on last weeks weigh in.....

Summer just back from ww
lost 2.5lbs
now a trim 234.5!

Brooks
10st8lbs, lost 1lb, goal is 9st7lbs.

A MASSIVE WELL DONE GIRLS!! If everyone adds theirs I will update our chart and put it up image

xxx

Replies

• Well I havent lost anything again but I have dropped a dress size, so its coming off in inches just not on the scales!
  • Rosalyn, that's excellent! Well done!

I was 11st, now according to Wii Fit Plus I'm 10st 13oz, so I've lost 1 lb! Yay!
  • ive lost 5lb ben to weight watchers today i am now 12st 4

amanda
  • well done evry1!
  • I have lost 1lb Emilyb I am the same as u! 10st 13lb!

Fab, well done everyone...I'll go update the list then!

xxx
  • Well done everyone, you are doing brilliantly!!
  • Im going to cheat... just for another 12hrs. PLEASE image
    Bad planning on my part... just had a big lasagne for dinner and a kit kat! :roll: I keep telling hubby not to bring that stuff into the house!! I will report tomorrow...
    xx
  • Amanda - well done!!!
    Everyone else - well done too!!!

We'll get there, we just all have to be careful about it and not go too far!
    Sim - lasagne is soooooo tasty, I fancy that now and it's late, plus I've already eaten my dinner!!! x x x
  • got a wii fit for my birthday from my lovely friends i love it so hoping it will help shed the lbs x

thanks emily x

keep going everyone doing well x
  • Bo**ocks! Checked in with Wii and it says Ive put on 6lbs since last week!! So Im 69.5kg according to that thing. Can that be right? In 1 week! I was 68.5kg when we started this. Geez... what was in that lasagne?!

Simone
    65.75kg
    65kg
    -1kg
    69.5kg

Im going to check again tomorrow. Is anyone else getting strange results with the wii scales? Or am I just looking for an excuse? Its just that I was 0.75kg away from my target a week ago and now Im heavier than when we begun? :\?

xx
  • I'm not sure how accurate the balance board is, Sim, but I'm assuming it's at least consistent, so if I use it to weigh myself every day I can compare the measurements. Not sure if it works when you use normal scales, then compare it to a wii fit reading. Also, don't forget it compensates for the clothes you're wearing...
  • BE ate my reply :x shame it couldnt eat away at my belly!

Well I only weigh myself on wii as dont have any scales, and I weigh in the nude so no clothes to confuse my weigh-in.

My weight did use to fluctuate a lot. But I couldnt get into my pre-preg clothes when I was 68.5kg 3 weeks ago, only when I dropped to 65.75kg. Today it says Im 68.5kg and Ive been wearing my pre-preg clothes for 2 weeks now. Im baffled :\?

xx
  • sim i got on wii it said id put on 4lbs which i hadnt??
  • Hi Ladies

I believe its been a week since my last weigh in.
    Now 10st6lbs, lost 2lbs, goal is 9st 7lbs.

Its frustrating me that its not dropping off any faster cos i am eating no rubbish n doing lost of walking plus 200 sit ups....i have got a wedding dress to fit into!!!

Anyway rant over and gud luck to everyone else!
  • it was a good day at weight watchers

4lb loss

now a trim 230.5!!!!!!!
  • 4lbs is excellent, well done!
  • well done summer i get weighed in the morning
  • back from weight watchers 1 half lb off image