Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

At last I'm getting somewhere !!

Hey Girls how are we all doing?
I don't know if any one remembers Roddy was in hospital a couple of months ago with broncialitis, any way the drs found he had an abnormal breathing pattern andsaid
he was to have a heart and lung scan..... Anyway no appointment ever came, he still coughs all the time so countless visits back to HV who said it wasn't needed the GP said today he wants him to have tests! So finally I can get reasurance.. How bloody hard can it be for a hospital to do a 5 min scan, this could have been sorted months ago so I'm off to America with constant worry about the little man!! He has a condition called sternal recession, has anyone ever heard of it? xx

Replies

• Options
    I cannot believe you are still waiting for something to be done! That is horrendous. When will the scan finally be done?
    Ive not heard of sternal recession. I hope the scan doesnt reveal anything too serious but Im glad they are finally doing something about it.
  • Options
    god pavs - i had just assumed that this was all finished and little man was ok.

You need t go on your holiday and become MRS try to relax hunny and then hopefully the appointment will be through when you return.

Give Roddy a smackeroomer kiss from me -cant wait for your caravan travels to come my way!

I look forward to doing a WA (wedding annoucnement) in BE.

Have a truly amazing time and i cant wait to hear all about it. x x x