Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

it was a fluke.

after getting excited about Tyler spending so long in his cot bed the night before last, last night he was back to normal. I'm putting it down to the fact that his swaddle blanket was in the wash and was therefore not swaddled. So will try again tonight swaddled, and see how it goes.

May resort to sleeping in his room with him.

sarah+tyler(12 weeks)

Replies

• Aww hun he will be a bit up and down but look at the positive he can do it and will again (hopefully tonight image)

Good luck with the swaddling, I hope thats the key for you, you and Tyler certainly deserve a good nights sleep

x x x
  • Hi Ladies

Well he's down and tightly swaddled, he managed to settle himself after grumbling to himself for a while. Have raised the matress slightly so hopefully his snotty nose wont bother him. Just have to see how he goes.

do you think its worth doing a dream feed or shall i just see when he wakes ?

sarah
    x

[Modified by: lillykitt on February 25, 2010 08:36 PM]

• Don't think of it as a fluke, there's every chance he'll do it again tonight. You're doing so well, persevere hun x x x
  • hi

shockingly bad, was in his cot bed until 2am, then his blocked nose woke him up

arrrggghhhhhh
  • Oh hun, blocked noses are guaranteed to disturb our los! Poor Tyler, and you, I hope you're ok hun. I got a baby nose clear bottle of oil type stuff (brilliant description, eh?! image) from Boots and it's a bit like Olbas oil only you drop it onto a damp towel on the radiator or into a bowl of warm water. It smells lovely, and it seems to help Jak breathe a bit more easily through his nose when it's blocked (that is, until his dad decides it smells too strong and takes it out his room without telling me - arg!!!!!!!!!) I hope tonight goes a bit better x x x
  • Oh dont worry hun, I dont think it was a fluke, things do improve but very slowly so you may have one good day and 2 bad nights but it will start to improve, PMA!!! xxxxxx
  • oh sweetie your lo sounds soooo like mason! when is it all gonna get better?????????????????