Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Back to work :cry:

That's me officially back from sun and first shift is on monday. My boy will miss me so much. I work half 7 am til 8 pm so don't know how either of us will cope (or hubby). On the pros tho he has started taking his bottle sometimes and had a little formula tonight! Even weaning is improving slightly so hopefully he will eat enough when I am gone. So sad to miss so much of his life again now, I hate this part of work. I like my job but hate the hours and the fact that I miss whole days in my kids lives. sorry just wanted a moan image x

Replies

• Options
    Hey bump buddy! Moan away hun - think I'll join you...I go back next week too - first day Wednesday, am fortunate to be going back part time but am hating the whole nursery thing. Freddie's settling sessions are going ok (I cried at the first one - he didn't)
    Pleased Zach's doing better with the bottle - Freddie has issues with bottles at nursery but will take his milk from a beaker for them (better than nothing I keep telling myself)

Big hugs xx
  • Options
    oh hunny - it sucks but mainly for Mummy - Toby loves it when i go! Hope it goes well will be thinking of you x