Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Merry Christmas Everyone

Hi ladies

Just wanted to wish you all a very merry christmas with your new arrivals and I hope you all have a truely marvellous day with your families image

Would have posted this tomorrow but I have a christmas cake to ice and mince pies to make so I will be a very busy mrs santa, but I also want to thank you for all your support and advice.

Much love to you all and your families

Em and Dylan 4 wks x x x x x x

Replies

• Options
    merry christmas image

i have 3 very excited boys who cant wait for 2moro we have a day planned of baking too relatives are arriving toula has a special outfit for everyday and the boys have all got the same t shirt that says he did it with an arrow lol

hope you all have a fab christmas x

Amanda x x x
  • Options
    Merry Christmas!

Jak has no idea what's going on, bless him, but we do!!! He's 6 weeks today and all I want for Christmas is a smile... image

x x x
  • Options
    Merry Christmas Everyone!!

What a year its been - rounded off perfectly with the safe arrival of our little bundles.
    Sending everyone Christmas hugs and kisses for all of your support throughout this year, would've quite probably been a crumpled heap without you all.

xxx mwah xxx
    Laura & Edward (6weeks old on Xmas day!)
    I'd also like a smile for Xmas too.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone.

I'll just reiterate what Laura has said above. But we have had a few smiles and they are the best in the world image

Enjoy yourselves - just wait til next year when there will be paper and boxes everywhere image

Nici and Sophie - 37 days old today xxx
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to one and all!
    I'm so looking forward to this Christmas - just the three of us, I know Isobel won't have a clue what's going on and my dinner will probably be eaten cold - but she is the best present I could ever have wished for!
    Hope all your Christmas' are special
    Sam and Isobel (17 days)
  • Options
    Merry Christmas!

We are just about to settle in with a bottle of wine - I know its early but its Christmas and lets face it we will be in bed at 9!! Hope that you all have wonderful days with your new additions - I can't wait for ours image Thank you all ladies for your help and support and I hope you have a wonderful day,

Gem and Finn (5 weeks today - time flies!)

xxx
  • Options
    Whoops! Double post!

[Modified by: Bubble Toes on December 24, 2009 05:24 PM]

• Options
    Merry Christmas ladies - hope you all have a wonderful time with your gorgeous babies!

I'm soooo excited to be a mummy at Christmas, and I know Freddie hasn't a clue what's going on but tomorrow is going to be fab. OH is shocked - he's bought me some Uggs - they haven't arrived in time - I shrugged - Freddie is enough of a present for me, don't need boots to make me happy!!

Have a good one and for those of you who are FF, have a little booze for me!

Welsh & Freddie 6 weeks & 4 days

xx
  • Options
    Happy Christmas Ladies. Wishing you and your families the best xmas! Welsh, I agree re. presents, just not that bothered this year - I haveeverything i could dream of!

Em & Jennifer 7+ 3

p.s are we the first up on xmas morning? Jen must be excitedimage
  • Options
    hey ladies - HOW EXCITING IS THIS - i cannot believe that so much has changed in a year - last your i was grief stricken having just lost twins and this year i am forever grateful to my little stars for making way for Toby.

i love him more than i could ever have imagined and whilst this christmas is going to be am,azing (even with reflux!) think about how brill next year is going to be.

I have already bought my year pass to the zoo!

Thank you for all your support - it always sounds daft but i dont know what i would do without you girls sometimes.

Happy Christmas to us all x x x x x