Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

G/C to do an FAO for dylansmummy

hi huni
hope you don;t mind me doing an FAO for you but thought i'd more than likely find you in your Born in home :\)

Oh, and wonder how many views this will get hahahahaha?!!!

Anyway, just wanted to ask following on from one of my posts on Baby, you'd mentioned about feeding Dylan at Nando's and just wanted to ask what you give him? It's just when we go shopping we always head to Nando's (love it image) but not sure what i could give Ava as even the "plain" chicken breasts are cooked in spicy marinade aren;t they? Or is he not bothered by the spice? A full on hot peri-peri?? Mwahahaha!!

Thanks for any advice xx

Replies

• 16 reads before id even seen it image

He doesn't do spice his face goes bright red and he gets upset then he eats more :lol:

I tend to pull my chicken apart and pick bits with no spice and pick sweet potato as a side dish or order it as extra. He also loves coleslaw. I tried him on there ratatoille BIG mistake full of lovely veg but also lots of spice NOT good! They also do wraps etc which means you could pull bits apart and give Ava tortilla and the salad in it? I mix and match a lot which means he ends up with a plate full of random things but he loves this as it means he gets variety and doesnt get bored.

Oh and I dont know the set up of your nandos but don't sit in a booth if they have them have a table as the highchairs dont reach the tables on the booths.

xxxx
  • Ah thanks huni that's lots of help :\)
    I do tend to usually order a pitta one anyway so she can have bits of that - Daddy orders coleslaw so he can give some of that away too haha!!

Yeah we tend to blah a good table with enough room for the pushchair, the booths are crap! She's sat in the highchair before there but that's when I've had to spoon feed her - not anymore yay!!! xx