Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Possibly Pregnant?!!!! eeeek ****UPDATE******

Ok so this is probably bonkers but I think im pregnant again. This is just based on a feeling but I could be wrong I guess. eeeeeeekkkk

I took a HPT today but its come back negative. Lo is nearly 15 weeks and as posted previously I have too date not had an AF but have not been able to Breast feed for about a month now. However Im experiencing the same symptoms I had when I fell with Lo.

very very vivid dreams and weird too (not normal for me i never dream and remember it)
massive heartburn
awful cramping and backache
loads of creamy cm
sore and swollen boobs
very bloated
waking in the night for a wee (not normal for me)
feel hot all the time
sore throat like im coming down with something
off all food - just dont fancy anything.

I feel like an idiot writing this when the HPT is negative but i cant shift this nagging feeling that I am. I got a bfp 3 days late with lo but im not sure when late is late for me if you catch my drift as no previous AF in order to chart.

Am i going nuts? :lol:

x

******UPDATE****

Ok so - I ended up having a blood test which showed low levels of HCG - they thought this might be because it was so early so went away and waited. Another blood test a few days later and HCG still low. Had scan - saw sac - no heartbeat. Waited a few more days and another scan - still no heartbeat. Last night started bleeding which sort of rounds off the story really - so my answer was Yes but also No image im very ok about it just thought i would update you. onwards and upwards to baby #2 for us later in the year. Glad I know where im at.image

x

[Modified by: Mini Moo on 22 February 2010 18:35:42 ]

Replies

• Ooooh how exciting! That is, if you are ok with it! Are you?
    It does sound like you have a lot of the symptoms.
  • Hey Sim

Yeah we would be chuffed. Its earlier than anticipated but we wanted to try again soon as hubby is 10 years older than me and he doesn't want to be an old daddy so we weren't exactly preventing it. image

I hate this not knowing for sure
  • yeah take another test or go to gp ask for blood test image

lt us know x
  • Oh how exciting, there could be another November baby for you!!!
  • hugs to you mini moo - really hope you are doing ok big hugs to you x x x x

really hope it happens soon for you x oh and another big hug x x oh one more x x and finally one from Toby (abit of a dribbly one) x
  • Sorry to read your update, was wondering how you were getting on.

Just wanted to say thinking of you xxxx

Inka xxx
  • Im sorry hun big hugs to you and your family

Hope you get your bfp soon

x x x
  • Awwwww thank you ladies image

Really am fine though - if I hadn't of suspected and got it checked out I never would have known and it really was a little soon for us and well mainly my body it still looks like a bit of a train wreck after the first round hahahah :lol:

Can't wait to try again in a few months though and give Lo a Bister?!!!! :lol:

xxx
  • Oh I am sorry hun. Hopefully when you are ready we will see a BFP xxxxx
  • Sorry MiniMoo. Hope you get your BFP soon xx
  • Oh I'm so sorry MM, sending you a big hug x x x
  • oh hun to hear that hun x x hugs x x