Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hellooooo!

Hello lovely ladies, Ive been AWOL from BE for quite some time but it is AbFab to be finally able to post in BIN Yay!!

Hoping everyone is well cant believe how lo is growing already he's over 10lb now @ 4 weeks with a birthweight of 8lb 2oz & was 7lb 12/13oz when we left hosp, but doesnt seem to have grown in length very much. He's a lil munchkin & has slotted into our family sooo well its like he was always here.

looking forward to catching up with you all. xx

4fab.x

Replies

• Hey hon,
    Glad all is going well image
    Excellent weight gain. My LO is 5lb 10oz.. He feels soo fragile and I can't wait for him to start packing on those pounds and beefing up a little, lol!!

Boo & Baby T x
  • aw hi lovely good to see u here!!

Imogen is 4 weeks today, its gone way too fast!

She was onlt 6lbs 6 at birth and on tues last week was up to 7lbs 15!! Chubster :P getting her weighed again on thurs she should be over 8bs. #

xxx
  • Do I have the heaviest baby from DIN so far??!!!! My guess on FB was well out! Jacob weighed 9lb when he was born but he isn't the best feeder so think he's lost quite a bit. MW is going to weigh him on Wed when she pops over.

It's nice to know the babires are growing well! xx