Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Joining all the new nov mummies!!

Hi ya

How's all the little bundles getting on!! My son Charlie was born 9/11/10 weighing 8lb 6oz after an emergancy section.

He's doing really well taking his bottles and sleeping well!.

I'm a little sore after section but managing okay.

How's everyone else doin?

Replies

• Congratulations. Sounds like you are both doing well image
    xx
    We are doing ok .. Tegan is sleeping well (better than my son... stupid cold weather making his eczema flare up), she hadn't gained any weight, think because I've not had enough milk but I've been working on increasing my milk and topping her up with formula or ebm before bed so she settles well at night and she put on 1oz in 2 days last week.. hoping we'll find out she's putting on more when the mw comes again tomorrow.

Hope charlie carrys on eating and sleeping well
  • Congratulations. Sounds like you are both doing well image
    xx
    We are doing ok .. Tegan is sleeping well (better than my son... stupid cold weather making his eczema flare up), she hadn't gained any weight, think because I've not had enough milk but I've been working on increasing my milk and topping her up with formula or ebm before bed so she settles well at night and she put on 1oz in 2 days last week.. hoping we'll find out she's putting on more when the mw comes again tomorrow.

Hope charlie carrys on eating and sleeping well
  • Hi
    Harry is doing well - swigging milk like it's on a limited offer.
    I am trying to find some decent nursing bra's - the M&S ones I got a rubbish - hate having a sweaty mono boob!

Keep getting a recurring dream that I've got Harry in bed with me and I've fallen asleep on him! Means I'm sleeping ever so well and pretty shattered at the moment!

ctb XX
  • im getting a reacurring dream that ive fallen asleep holding my baby and that hes wrapped up in the duvet and i cant get him out. Think its stress and lack of sleep. xx
  • hi, i also had an emergency c section with my son sam on the 13th. im also a little sore still but it seems to be getting better.

sam is a little angel and feeding and sleeping well, he is also quite nosey in the daytime and likes looking round which everyone seems to find amusing image

xx