Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

So who's going to do it all again?

2»

Replies

• i didnt mind pregnancy, didnt particuarly enjoy labour, but its the recovery that puts me off! Im still not fully healed and am popping the painkillers 9 weeks on!

Also we always wanted 2, we got 2 and its bloody hard work, they have put me off wanting anymore, but you never know, might change our minds in a few years, but very much doubt it!
  • thats funny TMVix, cause i hated pregnancy but dont mind labour image was gutted though this time to have to have a section, I think that may be part of it too, i feel like i missed out on the 'last' natural birth i expected to have, was totally unprepared for a section even though it was elective, after 30 odd weeks of looking forward to, remembering & picturing the birth & looking forward to doing a couple of things differently, it was a shock to be told nah sorry mate no can do!!

Saying all that though I know thats not reason enough to want to have a 5th that would just be plain silly!!

hope things settle down for you hopefully when they drop those night feeds & you get more kip things will get easier. Do you have any outside help or just you & DH?

4fab.x