Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bump buddy :)

Just found out a close friend is pregnant due a week after me eeeh :lol: so excited! image

Replies

• Options
    that's great news! Hope it goes brilliantly for both of you image

I work with a girl that's due at the same time as me too, we're not that close but I can see us getting a whole lot closer haha!!
  • Options
    Yeah definetly great to have people going through the same stage to talk too. Thanks. Are you finding out the sex at the next scan?
  • Options
    Oh thats fab!! I'd love a bump buddy to go shopping with etc. My OH's friend's partner from work is due on the same day as me!! Wish I knew her but we've never met...there is a works meal in a couple of weeks though and we'll both be there bumps and all. Perhaps I should try and become buddies image

I'm finding out the sex image

Ellie xx
  • Options
    You should definetly talk to her Ellie, pregnancy definetly gets people talking image I normally find it quite difficult making new friends as I get really shy but it's nice being able to talk to someone about scans and what-not without people getting that glazed over look in their eyes lol. image Can't wait till 20 weeks Only 10 atm wishing this pregnancy away shouldn't really cause I love being pregnant knowing there is a little someone inside me with their own soul and thoughts and feelings image

Jen.
  • Options
    So far, hubby and me want to know what we're having, yes, we love to plan as much as poss!! But you never know, we may change our minds as we get nearer to 20wk scan image

xxx