Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hello can i join you

hey would it be ok if i joined you all, expecting our 4th little bundle on 21st November, we already have a 4 year old boy and 23 month old boy and girl twins, lets say this one is a bit of a shock!

ive already had an early scan as I didnt know how far along i was as i have PCOS and dont get periods! but everything is fine and just enjoying the best bits of the first few weeks of pregnancy lots of sickness!!

looking forward to getting to know you all on our very exiting next few months, Kath x

Replies

• Hi and welcome hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy, look forward to chatting to you lots more.

This is my third baby due the 22 nd, I have 2 boys aged 4 years, and 15 months. X image
  • Welcome to the group image that will be so lovely having 4 children all growing up together! I have a little boy who is 10 1/2 months so this is my second image
  • welcome to DIN and congratulations on bundle number 4, this will be our first
  • Welcome and congratulations image
  • welcome and huge congratulations, this one is our first image
  • Awww welcome and congrats!!!! I already have a little girl who is 9 months old!! Can't wait to do it again!!! xx
  • Welcome and congratulations! Pull up a chair. Help yourself to the bourbon biscuits.

This is our first little babba image

xxx
  • ooh dont mind if I do pinch a bourbon!! x

welcome to the group - this will be our first baba! x
  • Hiya and welcome!! As you can see it's a very lovely bunch in here.

I already have a little girl who is nearly 19 months. She will be 2 and 1 month when the baby makes it's appearance.

Ellie xxx
  • Hello there!

This is our second, dd will be 3 years and 4 months when this one is born. xx
  • thanks everyone, will be nice having four growing up so close, but still worries me a little but im sure everything will be fine, i think i feel more nervous this time than I did with our first! xx