Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How is everyone?

Hi ladies image hope your all well.Have not been on for a while as have been moving house and all been abit hectic! Anyway had my 12 wk scan on weds and it was amazing so lovely to see my little bean in there (was asleep when we had scan & had its little hand on its head). All seems alot more real now,how is everyone feeling?And are you all showing yet?Iv got an obvious baby bump was worried before scan that i might of been havin twins or a big baby as am quite big for how far i am but babies measuring normal & midwife said this is normal to show sooner with 2nd + babies!Im feeling ok really..still get tired in the afternoons but thats prob the result of havin a two year old aswell as being preg.Im really excited & cant wait for the next scan when im hoping to find out the sex image xx

Replies

• Hiya greesh!

Hope the house move went smoothly. I'm hoping to move house before this baby arrives too. I can imagine it will be quite stressful.

Glad you had a fantastic scan. My little baby was sleeping too. Meant we managed to get a fantastically clear picture though as it wasn't too wriggly.

I've got a bump now, which is fantastic. I love having my bump. I've also seemed to of been lucky with the fact that the sickness has gone and my energy levels seemed to of upped!

I have seemed to of got what I can only liken to the flu though. My throat is killing, my head is killing and I'm full of a cold where my eyes are watering every minute because I need to sneeze but can't. It's getting very depressing that I can only take paracetamol to help it as it doesn't seem to be doing anything for the pain. Boooo.

Ooh sorry I've seemed to of turned your post into a self indulgent moan.

Glad all is well with you sweet.

Ellie xxx
  • Aww glad you're feeling ok,i havent been sick once yet image however i didnt with dd1 either. Do you know what for the last two days iv felt like im coming down with something,iv had a banging headache,felt really cold & just not myself!Hope you feel better soon image . The weather where i live has gone from being lovely & sunny to now thunderstorms & torrential rain so doesnt help! Hope all goes well when the time comes for you to move.x
  • hope all settles down now the moves out the way. Glad the scan went well too.

We're off to see a mortgage advisor this afternoon to see about moving at some point in the summer, our flat was valued last week (for the same or a bit more than we bough it for 2 and a half years ago) so it may be all systems go soon. All seems quite scarey really it'll be the first time we've sold anywhere.

I've no obvious bump yet but this is my first I have put on weight though. I had someone tell me last week i was getting fat which I though was charming, we later found out a friend of ours had told him I was pregnant so he was probably trying to wind me up, though if he was he didn't get the rise out of me he was expecting.