Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011

How do I change my ticker?

I need to move my ticker on 4 days but having trouble. Can someone give me a step by step idiots guide to help me please? :?

Replies

• Hi Pudding, if you return to the Lilypie website and effectively act as if you are setting up the ticker from scratch you should find it has your current set due date listed, just amend it to the correct due date in the drop down list and ticker should automatically update on your profile (at least it worked for me). Hope this helps.
  • Didn't work for me. What is the link that you have to copy? I can't remember. Is it full size ticker or the smaller one?
  • The full size ticker works for this.
  • I just redid the process and added mine again. Didn't take that long image
  • ok on the website but I can't remember which link to use is it the forum HTML? I'm being soooo thick lately! :?
  • has it worked?
  • Woohoo!!! Finally managed it. I honestly thought baby brain was a myth but it appears not! :lol:
  • well done, I've decided baby brain isn't a myth. There have been all sort of little things it takes me ages to do that it really shouldn't.
  • Baby brain is most definitely not a myth!! You'll soon realise when you're putting your teabag in the sink and teaspoon in the bin hehe. I reminded OH the other day to phone his mam and about 2 minutes later I said, 'will you please phone your mam before you forget. I don't know why you don't do things straight away. You always forget!!' And then he kindly reminded me that he had just phoned his mam and I had actually said hello to her... :roll:

Baby brain is very real!! Well that, or the blonde cliche hehe

Ellie xx
  • I'm a brunette so have never been able to use the blonde excuse however I always say I'm having an Essex moment!! :lol:
  • :lol: you say Essex and I think of TOWIE. It would most certainly hold up as an excuse if they are anything to go by!

Ellie xxx