Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Scan was sooo amazing

Hi girls,

I had my scan on Wednesday and OMG it was AMAZING!

Cos I hadn't been having any strong symptons particuarly (just tiredness and sore boobs) I was convinced there would just be nothing there or something would be wrong. But as soon as she put the wand thingy on there was baby jiggling about! Hubby and I were mesmerised! Baby waved at us and kept turning round to have his back facing us so the midwife kept trying to move him around to get the measurements. She said that everything looks as it should and baby measured 6.8cm.

Not sure how you put pictures up but the picture is amazing, i can't stop staring at it and still can't believe that its inside me!!!

So now have told loads of people at work - lots had already guessed and have begun telling friends (face to face) which has been fab!

Just wanted to share with you guys

xxxx

Replies

• Awww how lovely! Congrats!! xxx
  • awww how lovely! it's amazing seeing them dancing around inside isn't! xx
  • glad everything went well hun, I can't wait for mine this week all these good stories make me feel slightly less nervous.
  • Ahh isn't it amazing? Wait until you start feeling them! Mine's having a proper wriggle tonight! :lol:

To put up pics you'll need to host the picture elsewhere hun i.e. on photobucket, and then post the image here using the IMG tags.

xxx