Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello! Not been on in ages....

Hello Ladies!

I've not been on here in weeks! how is everyone?

We went on holiday just after our scan and I've not had a chance to catch up since.

Scan went well and we're actually due on 28th Oct but if its ok with you ladies, I'd like to stay here.... image

Feeling ok, went off some food but getting back to normal (kinda). Getting bigger so started telling more people and some had wondered already as I was getting podgy... :lol:

Everyone's been really lovely and the family all know now and are delighted!

I'll be 16wks this weekend so time just seems to be flying now!

How's everyone doing?

Bumps x

Replies

• glad alls going well, and please do stay with us.

I'm still awaiting my "12 week" scan but by the scan i had at 8 weeks I'm 13 weeks now and still feeling a little off colour, especially in the mornings. Hopefully it means all will be ok on thursday at the scan. We told our families when we saw them at easter and they were over the moon. We've also told some close friends as they were begninning to work it out. Hopefully we can tell the world at the end of the week. Though I am very nervous about telling my boss.
  • Welcome back hun! I'm due a day before you! 27th October! image But I'm sticking around here cos DIN is definitely my home

xxx
  • My date never changed image but I worked it out by ovulation dates and knew it wouldn't!! If they had changed I would of stayed here. I 'know' you all now, and I like our little group.

Glad you're feeling ok bumpsadaisy!! I can't believe some of you are coming up to the 16 week mark already. It's scary how quick it's gone.

Ellie xx
  • I bet you'll be November mummies anyway, so you have to stay!

My date did change, but shouldn't have! She stuck to LMP, whereas I worked off ov like you Ellie, and that was confirmed at the early scan we had. For the 12 week one she just said it wasn't different enough from my LMP date to bother changing it. My oh is sticking with the 11th heh
  • I'm not sure if it's just a big baby! But I'll go along with it for now....

How's everyone's tums coming along? I feel I was huge early on but now we're coming to the '4 month' milestone I'm sure I was bigger last time. In maternity trousers all the time (or stretchy sundresses) so my normal trousers are all packed away. I've even got the big fat pants out!! :lol: look ridiculous but soooooooo comfy.

Has anyone else started chatting to the bumps? Think they start to hear around week 14/15. image
  • My bump is certainly growing was on hol last week just started telling people at work today and they seemed shocked they must just think i'm fat! xx